Christian Book Marketing Testimonials

When it comes to promoting and marketing your new Christian book release, hear what other authors say about the services of CBM. The following testimonies are from Christian authors just like you and are found on CBM Christian Book Marketing's main website testimonial page.

It is with great pleasure I take this opportunity to praise God on behalf of CBM Christian Book Marketing for professionally creating the marketing package for my book as a new author.  Contacting CBM, especially Smitty, can be described as a divine appointment designed for me to fulfill God’s purpose towards writing for His glory.  Without any explanations, Smitty was able to choose the perfect theme for my author site and video book trailer. Not only did he provide the promotion service with a reasonable price, he also educated me in so my ways for future reference.  I want to express my gratitude toward Smitty for going beyond expectations with kindness, patience and professionalism. To God be the glory and honor forevermore! ~ Christian Author Marie Nadeige Maurice

I am so pleased with CBM and Smitty who did an excellent review of my little Christian Book, The GIFT. Smitty is a gift with his creative writing talent, desire to please AND help aspiring Christian authors market their books. CBM Christian Book Marketing is eager to help, encouraging, and easy to work with. ~ Christian Author Lila Senter

After the release of my first book, Put Away Childish Things, I found that writing the book was the easy part. The challenge came as I began to spread the word about the book beyond my circle of friends. CBM Christian Book Marketing provided a degree of expertise in the field that I did not possess. Their contacts in the industry proved helpful in creating a broader presence in the Christian marketplace. When I released The Chase I came immediately to CBM to take advantage of their insight and knowledge to help me gain exposure much earlier in my sales process.  "Smitty and others seem to care sincerely about my success. I'm grateful for the relationship and the positive impact CBM has already made on my sales. If you get a chance to work with them, I think you will find it an overwhelmingly positive experience. ~ Dr. Kirk Lewis

I have used Christian Book Marketing for a variety of services. Working with Smitty is a true pleasure. He is always professional and Christ-like. It is obvious that CBM is not only a business but also a ministry. Smitty is always accommodating making sure the services are exactly as I want them. I have used their services for two books and have been well pleased with every service they have rendered.~ Pastor and Christian Author, Rusty Kuhn

I am so grateful to Smitty at CBM Christian Book Marketing for his promotion of my award-winning christian children's books. His personal attention and professional expertise have allowed me to share my books with an ever-expanding market - and, for me, sharing my books with children is what it's all about...  The Magic Word, Peter and the Whimper-Whineys, Santa's Birthday Gift, & Gimme-Jimmy. ~ Multi Award-Winning Author Sherrill S. Cannon

When it comes to marketing your new Christian book, contact CBM Christian Book Marketing.