Author Promotions presents I AM THAT I AM – Tracing the Footprints of God by Christian author Judy Azar LeBlanc


I AM THAT I AM – Tracing the Footprints of God by Christian author Judy Azar LeBlanc is a must read and one of those books everyone should have in their collection.  The author has presented a comprehensive book that gives a full spectrum overview of the eight Covenants given to humanity by God with an in-depth discussion and analysis of the full parabolic, healing and divine ministry of Jesus Christ.  Systematically tracing the “footprints of God” as noted in the title, author Judy Azar LeBlanc, focuses the reader on who God is by revealing His character and design for humanity from the beginning.  With extensive research, illustrations and full color maps of famous archeological sites and over seventy-five commentaries from well renowned biblical scholars and a complete list of over fifty names and meanings of God - this book covers it all.  This well written and theologically sound book will give the reader a deeper understanding of the love God has for humanity and who the great I AM THAT I AM is from the beginning.  A wonderful, highly recommended read.  For more information visit To Many Faces To Many Places. You may also visit Judy LeBlanc's Amazon page where you can also order I AM THAT I AM.