Author Promotions, Building, Launching & Promoting A Authors Blog

Thinking about launching a authors blog to promote and market your book. Personally I prefer to use blogger, however last night I came by a authors site that was launched using Wordpress. I particularly liked the template the author had chosen and the fact that the blog functioned so well. Having a few blogs at Wordpress myself (I'm a blogger addict) I decided to add one more which took me all of about two hours to create, arrange and post various posts on. You might check out this template and style, Christian Book Marketing at WordPress .

Building the blog and launching it is only half the project. The other have is marketing the blog so that readers and book lovers can find it. Otherwise you are just another blog lost in the endless millions of sites online.

Christian Book Marketing has the ability to promote a authors blog and drive traffic to your blog.